6 mini muffins
3 eggs room temperature
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
1 1/2 mashed ripe banana (if you want it less sweet use 1 banana)
1 teaspoon of alcohol-free vanilla flavor
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 tablespoon almond meal or hazelnut flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon shredded coconut
1 cup of blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 204° C
2. Thoroughly grease a 6 cup muffin tin with coconut oil orline with paper muffin liners.
3. Melt coconut oil if it is not liquefied. Make sure theother ingredients are at room temperature.
4. Mix the first five ingredients together. Add the coconutflour, almond or hazelnut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and shredded coconutand whisk together until smooth.
5. Fold in raisins if using. Pour into muffin cups that havebeen greased with coconut oil (or lined with paper.)
6. Bake at 204° C for 15 minutes (see note) or until a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean. Pop muffins onto a wire rack to cool, then store in a container and refrigerate.
If you double the recipe, bake muffins for about 20 minutes and usetoothpick test to check that muffins are done. If not, bake an additional 5 minutes