6 tablespoons coconut oil
145 g almond flour
30 g coconut flour
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
170 g raw honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
100 g whole cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Zest and juice orange. If your coconut oil is not liquid, melt it in a small saucepan and set aside to cool.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the flours, baking soda, and salt.
4. Make sure your liquid ingredients are at room temperature, or else coconut oil may harden. In a larger bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the honey, orange juice, coconut oil, vanilla, and zest.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
6. Gently fold in cranberries.
7. Pour into cupcake liners and bake for 25-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
8. Serve hot or store in the fridge or freezer.
Make this recipe ahead of time for quick grab-and-go breakfasts on busy mornings.