950 ml apple juice
2 tablespoons raw honey
2 teaspoons chlorophyll, add enough to make juice bright green
4 tablespoons gelatin
1. Juice lemon and add to apple juice. Divide juice mixture approximately in half.
2. Add gelatin to cold juice and stir, set aside.
3. Bring other half of juice to a boil, then add to thegelatin/juice mixture.
4. Stir to dissolve the gelatin and pour into a shallow pan.Stir in chlorophyll, adding a little at a time and stopping when the liquid isyour desired shade of green.
5. Place in the fridge to cool. When completely gelled cut in cubes and enjoy.